About my Blog

I will be writing this blog for my own enjoyment and perhaps a few others will find some joy in reading it too. If you happen to find something of interest, be sure to leave me a comment.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Revival

I have decided to spend some time reviving this blog. Like I said in my blog introduction, I write for my own enjoyment and just maybe someone else can relate a bit and enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy thinking and writing it.
As most of you know, I am just a few short days from leaving for a medical/evangelical mission trip to Kenya. I mean, that's all I've talked about for weeks now, right? I have written a note on Facebook that described my overwhelming gratitude for all the donations people have so generously given. What a confirmation of God's love for this woman who wants to have 'great faith' but often suffers from 'little faith'. As soon as I got home from the bank, I hurried downstairs to tell Bradley (and Braden since he was here doing P90X in the basement with Bub) how wonderfully God had provided above and beyond what I could have ever dreamed or thought. They were duly excited as well. I had to say, as Bradley has quoted, "I love me some Jesus". (He said he wants to get me a t-shirt with that saying on it. I would wear it proudly.)
So, if you have a minute..please share with me a time God provided for you whether it be your 'daily bread' or something beyond your wildest expectations.....I can't wait to read your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment