About my Blog

I will be writing this blog for my own enjoyment and perhaps a few others will find some joy in reading it too. If you happen to find something of interest, be sure to leave me a comment.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What.......no iPod........say it isn`t so..

Woke up,,,looked for my iPod so I could listen to it on the way to the hospital......can`t find it ANYWHERE..oh, no How will
i ever get in a plane to fly home?
Alabare, Alabare, Alabare a mi Senor......I will praise, I will praise, I will praise my Lord........This song begins every morning at the clinic and the hospital as we sing with the Dominicans waiting in line to see the doctors to see if they get to have surgery.
After finishing setting up the hospital and surgery areas, we started our first procedure at about 10 a.m. The day ended about 6 pm and I decided to walk back to camp with Abby. Abby is a nursing student who will be graduating in May. She is cirulating my table but the issue is, she has never been in an OR. Amanda, the other circulator is experienced and very capable. It will be fun teaching though too.

Now- the follow up on the iPod..........it was found.....and then lost AGAIN...then found again.....I became known as "the lady who keeps losing the iPod"....then on Thursday I busted two of the gals rummaging through my bags looking for it so they could 'auction it off' at the evening auction fund raiser.....they thought it would be funny....and it would have been.....

The rest of the week went well....up early, to work early, do surgery, home late, bed and begin again........repeditive but fun and very well worth it.
Each evening we would get a report about how many people accepted Christ, as well as how many were helped at the clinics and at the hospital. I will give full results when Grace sends me a report......thanks for all the prayers!!! Much is being accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment